Become a Member
If you are a B.C. grower, IVCA can help you market your products, and can provide you with a number of benefits which other agencies might not be able (or willing) to. Some agencies lead growers into believing that they only had one choice of agency to market their regulated produce through. IVCA is here to say you have a choice, and with that choice some great benefits!
Here are Some of the Highlights of IVCA Membership:
- Freedom — While some agencies want to tie you up in long term marketing agreements IVCA wants you to be a part of our agency only if you are happy with us and we are doing our job. That’s freedom!
- High Returns — IVCA is dedicated to providing the highest returns possible to our members through low overheads, innovation and our unique structure. That means more money in your pocket!
- Voice — The IVCA, every member has 1 vote – not just who owns the most shares! No individual grower owns the IVCA. This means every grower has a say and a vote that counts. No more having to just go along with the majority shareholders!
- Innovation — IVCA is working to develop profitable new markets for our members and strategic alliances which allow our growers to know their crops are sold before the season even starts. IVCA is constantly looking for exclusive products for our growers to grow which gives them a competitive advantage.
- Peace of Mind — IVCA has provided an industry first: comprehensive group healthcare plan which is available to all our growers and any of their family members or key employees. It includes extended healthcare with drug coverage up to $50,000 per year per person, 100% dental, critical illness, travel and life insurance coverage. Now, that’s peace of mind!
- Comprehensive Services — IVCA’s services allow members to focus on growing their business (pun intended!). From selling, setting up transportation, invoicing, reporting requirements, ordering packaging materials, lining up food safe requirements, representing our growers interests in the realm of government commissions, boards and other political issues—plus a host of other time-saving services which free up our members to concentrate on what they do best: GROW!